The AlphaFlow team is getting ready for IMN’s Total Alternatives conference (Sept 7-8, San Francisco). With many esteemed speakers, thought-provoking session topics, and access to senior decision-makers from a wide range of industry organizations, this is a must-attend event networking & dealmaking within the alternative investments space.
Senior executives from leading hedge funds, asset managers, institutional investors, PE & VC firms and other industry participants will be in attendance alongside some of the most innovative technology and investment solutions providers in the country. More on the conference here.
Our CEO, Ray Sturm, will be on the ‘Exploring Opportunities in Real Estate’ panel on Thursday, September 7th at 3:20 pm. The panel will discuss:
- Which real estate opportunities are most appealing?
- Do you just invest in the four food groups or are you interested in niche opportunities?
- Will last year’s GICS expansion cause you reconsider your real estate allocation?
- How will the rate increases impact this sector?
- Will deal funding become less certain?
- How easy or hard is it for an activist investor to shake things up at a real estate company?
We’ll have a booth at the event, so stop by and meet the team, including Ray, AdaPia and Nick.
Also, AlphaFlow will be hosting the CalAlts Fintech Interest Group Dinner on Thursday, September 6th at 7:00pm after the CalAlts Summer Shaker. Registration for that event is here.
We are looking forward to networking with the alternative investment industry, clients and colleagues. If you are going to be attending the event, please reach out (mailto: email@example.com) to schedule a time to meet one of our team members.